CM10.1 AOKP Minimalist Theme v1.0.7

CM10.1 AOKP Minimalist Theme v1.0.7

Requirements: Android 4.0 and up

Overview: This is my new theme. I'm trying to stick to a minimalist effort. I think it's a stupid name for a theme, but my girlfriend took a look at it and that is what she wanted me to name it.

Image



This is my new theme. I'm trying to stick to a minimalist effort. I think it's a stupid name for a theme, but my girlfriend took a look at it and that is what she wanted me to name it. There are many updates to come. For now all i have themed is most of the framework and a lot of the system ui (probably why she called it minimal). Quick Settings, Power Toggles, Apps and App icons, and more will be coming in future releases. I hope you enjoy. I left the soft keys alone so people can use the softkeyz app from the play store to install their own preference on soft keys. The softkeyz app is free on the developers thread on xda. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2219804. I first posted this description not realizing the app on the play store wasn't free, I apologize for that. This is a huge description, rambling on now... lol.. I am ALWAYS open to suggestion, suggestion is also motivation for me. Please email me for any reason you would like.



What's New

07/13/2013

Fixed a few things

07/12/2013

Messaging and Keyboard darker

Switches revamped, new switches coming soon

Removed annoying lockscreen shortcut circles

New Lockscreen handle

07/11/2013

Halo

Lockscreen Handle

Lockscreen Glow Dots

Pattern Lockscreen

A few more little things

I think a new switch style will be coming soon

07/07/2013

Very minimal themed quick settings tiles

New status bar close handle

07/03/2013

Themed Mms

Remodified list section dividers (settings screenshot)



This app has no advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mattdowns.theme.minimalist




Download Instructions:Released by Great Yuki918

http://extabit.com/file/28cl4ymou47ah/



Mirror:

http://uploaded.net/file/iyjx0bs9

youbenow — Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:42 am


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...